(AIDA Instructor/Cross Over)
This course is designed to turn you into a qualified AIDA Instructor and ready to create quality freedivers. Unlike other courses in AIDA, before joining this course, you should be able to perform all of the performance requirements.
Who should join
- people who love freediving and love to teach it.
- be 18 years of age or older.
- have completed a course in First Aid with CPR within the last 2 years.
- have completed the AIDA4 course or have completed the AIDA4 crossover evaluation if crossing over from another freediving agency.
- be able to dive comfortably to between 40 meters up to 50 meters.
- 1 CWT dive to 30 meters lasting for a minimum of 1:30 min.
- 1 FIM dive to 30 meters lasting for a minimum of 2:00 min.
- after a 1 minute breath up dive to 15 meters for a minute and then rescue a freediver from a BO from that depth.
- stamina test: max 1 min preparation and then 5 consecutive dives to 20m, each with 1 min surface interval.
- rescue from 25m followed by recovery and 50m tow.
- demonstration of other discipline including: CNF dive to a min of 20m; VW (no min requirements).
- static breath hold: min 4 min.
- demonstrate DNF to a min of 50m.
- DYN to a min 90m.
- AIDA2, 3, and 4 theoretical exams, final instructor course exam, practical exams on teaching and setting up equipments, and oral presentations.
- special presentations.