This course is designed to give you a taste of freediving in order you can decide to continue to take further education or not. Depends on the location, this course could also include an open water session.
Who should join
- those who want to try freediving but not sure wether they are going to like it or not
- people who want to learn freediving but don't have enough time to do the full course
- theory session - explanation on the physiology of freediving, what happens in our body when we hold our breath, how to safely improve our breath hold capability.
- confined water session - static apnea (holding our breath, face down in the water)
- confined water session/open water session - duck diving and depending on the location we will do dynamic apnea (swimming horizontally in the swimming pool) or free immersion in the open water.